Mobile Application Development
Our mobile app developers can assist you increase customer engagement with interactive and intuitive mobile apps.
Native Apps DevelopmentОur team of mobile web app developers build native apps for iOS and Android using native technology with languages like Kotlin (or Java) for Android and Objective-C (and Swift) for iOS.
By selecting a native approach you will get:
- Superior performance and usability
- Enhanced security
- Access to the full feature set of devices
Hybrid Apps DevelopmentTo build fast and functional apps for iOS and Android, our mobile app developers use trending web technologies and modern frameworks like Ionic.
Advantages of hybrid apps:
- Faster market reach
- Easier to deliver updates
Cross-platform Apps DevelopmentOur mobile app developers build beautiful, natively compiled applications, sharing a single codebase, which makes them easier to develop and maintain.
You can benefit from key characteristics like:
- Code reusability
- Quick development and time-to-market
- Reduced costs compared to native development
Mobile Apps BackendWe develop robust cloud-based backend APIs and services that are scalable, secure and feature a great deal of goodies which streamline the mobile development process.
Our backend mobile developers pay attention to these core aspects:
- Secure authentication
- Cross-platform SDKs for rapid development
- Fast messaging and push notifications
Publishing SupportOnce your mobile app is developed, our mobile app development team can help you publish it on App Store and Google Play, making it publicly accessible. For both app stores there are specific requirements to comply with.
But we can assist with the following:
- Creating multimedia assets
- Localisation and internationalisation
- Testing (via Testflight or other)
The agile development philosophy is applied to our work and ensures flexibility and adaptation, allowing us to stay focused on your needs while providing full-cycle delivery.
- Whether your business case is building a new product or simply augmenting an existing team, we start with a discovery process that might take from a few weeks to months. Our consultants analyse the business case and design a strategy and a roadmap.
- Оur team will design wireframes, followed by responsive UI mock-ups and a clickable interactive prototype that can be tested with target user groups and clients.
- Devision’s software architects design the software architecture of the solution, as well as the composition of modules, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Our company follows agile software delivery methodologies, mainly using Scrum or Kanban in some cases. We rely heavily on automated testing and QA together with a test-driven development (TDD) approach that follows the highest enterprise standards for security and code quality.
- We apply DevOps and infrastructure automations to deliver software in the cloud promptly and safely. The use of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) allows us to produce better quality code and accelerate software development.
- After the software is successfully deployed, our clients rely on us for product maintenance and we ensure possible incidents and issues are resolved. Our team continually works on feature enhancements and continuous improvements in response to market and user feedback.
We want to help you turn your company idea into a reality by delivering business features quickly and creating an agile working environment through:
- Self-organising development teams
- Transparent and collaborative relationships
- Deliver value ASAP
- Guaranteed quality
- HTML 5Front-end
- Andy FieldsManaging Director, Copybook
- Marc OswaldCo-Founder and CEO Open Assessment Technologies S.A.
Keep a competitive advantage with a bespoke mobile app.
Web Application Development
We develop enterprise-grade web applications with great UI and cross-browser compatibility tailored to your specific business needs.